This Laboratory Automation Market report makes available statistics on the current state of the industry as a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and investors interested in this market. By precisely understanding the requirements of the client and following them firmly, this market research report has been structured. This report studies market attributes, industry structure and competitive scenario, issues, desire concepts, along with business strategies, market efficiency, investment research and new business challenges. In the market report, a complete and clear overview of the market is written which is useful for many businesses.
Additionally, the industry report provides insight into the revenue growth and sustainability initiative. With this report, not only an unqualified individual but also a professional can easily extrapolate the whole market in seconds. This business report provides key statistics on the market status of global and regional manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry. The information covered helps companies know how patents, license agreements, and other legal restrictions affect the manufacture and sale of the company’s products.
Global laboratory automation market is expected to grow from its initial estimated value of USD 5.3 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 8.4 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.8%. The next market report contains data for the historical year 2017, 2016, the base year for calculation is 2018, and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Get Sample Report + All Related Charts & Graphs (with COVID 19 Analysis) @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-lab-automation-market&pm
Key Market Competitors: Global Laboratory Automation Market
Some of the major players in the global laboratory automation market are Beckman Coulter, Inc., Tecan Trading AG., Perkinelmer, Inc., Danaher, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Qiagen, F. Hoffmann -La Roche Ltd, Siemens AG, Hamilton Company., Abbott, Aurora Biomed Inc,, BD, BioTek Instruments, Inc,, Brooks Automation, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Biomérieux SA, Eppendorf AG, LabVantage Solutions, Inc, LabWare, among others
Global Laboratory Automation Market by Equipment (Automated Liquid Handlers, Automated Plate Handlers, Robotic Arm, Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems), Software (Laboratory Information Management System, Laboratory Information System, chromatography data system, electronic lab notebook, scientific data management system), Analyzer (biochemical analyzers, immunological analyzers, hematology analyzers), application (drug discovery, genomics, proteomics, protein engineering, biological analysis, analytical chemistry , systems biology, clinical diagnostics, freeze-drying), end user (biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, hospitals, research institutes, academics, private laboratories), geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecasts to 2026
Market Definition: Global Laboratory Automation Market
Laboratory automation is the process in which sample processing equipment is used to perform clinical research. The laboratory automation process is implemented to develop new technologies, increase productivity and reduce time cycles.
Competitive Analysis: Global Laboratory Automation Market
The global laboratory automation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes laboratory automation market market shares for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Increased adoption of miniaturization process resulting in low reagent cost and high productivity
- Increase in government funding for the development of research in biotechnology and drug discovery
- Increase drug discovery and clinical diagnostics
- High initial investments
- Compatibility and portability issues leading to reduced adoption of lab automation in small labs
Grab your report with an impressive 30% discount! Please click here @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-lab-automation-market&pm
Segmentation: global laboratory automation market
- Liquid handlers
- Automated Plate Handlers
- robotic arm
- Automated storage
- Recovery systems
- Management system
- Laboratory information system
- Chromatography Data System
- Electronic lab notebook
- Scientific Data Management System
- Biochemistry analyzers
- Immuno-Based Analyzers
- Hematology analyzer segments
- drug discovery
- High Throughput Screening (HTS)
- Adme Screening
- Weighing and dissolving compounds
- Compound Management
- Protein engineering
- Biological analysis
- Analytical Chemistry
- System biology
- Clinical diagnosis
- Sample preparation
Per end user
- Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals
- Research institutions
- Private laboratories.
Key Market Developments:
- In May 2019, the Labstep announced that it was bringing the Internet of Things to researchers in the lab. This will help to automatically record data which can be used for further analysis
- In May 2019, Beckman Coulter, a global leader in clinical diagnostics, obtained European CE Marking and Chinese Food and Drug Administration approval for the DxA 5000 total laboratory automation solution. The DxA 5000 will help dramatically improve laboratory efficiency.
For more information, get a detailed table of contents for FREE @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-lab-automation-market&pm
Reasons to buy this report
- Current and future prospects of the global laboratory automation market in both developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment that holds the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- Regions/countries expected to experience the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by major market players
- All segmentations provided above in this report are represented at country level
- All market covered products, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur little or no additional cost (depending on customization)
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
One absolute way to predict what the future holds is to understand today’s trend!
Data Bridge presented itself as an unconventional and neoteric market research and consulting company with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are committed to unearthing the best market opportunities and fostering effective information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge strives to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
USA: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email @ Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com