London, UK, Jan. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — DNA sequencing market size Was valued at USD 4581.2 Million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 10944.1 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 11.5% over the forecast period Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt Ltd. The increasing adoption of DNA sequencing systems and the application of DNA sequencing in clinical diagnostics and drug discovery are the major factors driving the growth of the global DNA sequencing market.
Get a sample copy of this Premium report @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/1670
Global DNA Sequencing Market Segmentation:
The global DNA sequencing market is segmented on the basis of product, application, technology, end-user, and regional and country level. On the basis of product, the DNA sequencing market is classified as consumable, instrument, and service. Based on applications, the market is categorized as diagnostics, biomarkers and cancer, reproductive health, personalized medicine, forensics and others. On the basis of technology, DNA sequencing market is categorized as synthesis sequencing, ion semiconductor sequencing, ligation sequencing, pyrosequencing, single molecule real-time sequencing, chain termination sequencing, nanopore sequencing. On the basis of end-user, the DNA sequencing market is categorized into academic and government research institutes, pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, and hospitals and clinics.
Scope of DNA Sequencing Market:
DNA sequencing is a laboratory method used to establish the precise sequence of bases such as adenine, guanine, cytosine and thymine in a DNA molecule. DNA sequencing is a technology in which many strands of DNA can be sequenced through massive parallelization. This sequencing contains both non-Sanger sequencing methods and Sanger sequencing method. It is a method to determine the nucleic acid sequence in the order of nucleotides in DNA. The DNA base sequence contains the data a cell needs to put together protein and RNA molecules. DNA sequence data is essential for scientists to examine the roles of genes.
This technique includes various advantages such as high accuracy and speed, low cost and accurate results even from minimal samples are shown by microarray DNA sequencing and DNA sequencing processes. more genomic analysis. DNA sequencing is used to implement many applications such as oncology studies, biomarker discovery, forensics, personalized medicine and others. It has simplified nucleotide analysis and involves generally substituted conventional tools of genomics, especially genotyping, microarrays and others. Fredrick Sanger hypothesized the first DNA sequencing approach, in 1977, identified as a chain termination method.
Next-generation sequencing accounted for the highest revenue share of the genome sequencing market. NGS technology is likely to account for the highest growth share as major players in the genome sequencing market continue to invest in this technology to gain greater market share. The technology keeps getting faster, more accurate and more affordable every day as economies of scale continue to kick in, doubling capacity nearly every year. The Covid-19 pandemic test has accelerated the promise of genome sequencing as the routine clinical diagnostic test for covid-19 infection remains a key driver of market growth.
Get the methodology @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/1670
Global DNA Sequencing Market Dynamics:
The increasing adoption of DNA sequencing systems worldwide is one of the major factors contributing to the growth of the DNA sequencing market over the forecast period. DNA sequencing has produced a paradigm shift in proteomics and genomics research as it is an extremely precise and high throughput technology that is applied to a range of applications, such as WGS, de novo assembly and DNA resequencing. For example; Illumina, an American company, installed the NovaSeq 6000 sequencing system at the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research, Massachusetts, USA in June 2020. Additionally, Professors Shankar Balasubramanian and David Klenerman had pioneered DNA sequencing technology new generation in 2020.
- Genome sequencing companies continue to move forward to find new applications, outside of conventional clinical research. In 2019, Transform Oncology Care, a precision medicine program to provide personalized cancer treatment plans. Genome sequencing technology has also given way to rapid, large-scale genome sequencing projects to monitor guideline treatments and viral spread. Such technology has been adopted by Critical Care Mortality Genetics and the National Health Service UK, which has deployed the technology for over 35,000 covid-19 patients.
- The Department of Biotechnology or DBT in India has announced a plan to collect 10,000 genetic samples to build a reference genome. The project known as “Genome India Project” aims to understand the mutation of diseases in India such as rare genetic disorders, precision health, complex diseases and multifactorial lifestyle diseases.
- Similar plans have been launched in the UK, with funding of $224 million. The project aimed to collect genetic samples from 500,000 volunteers at the UK Biobank. The project aims to reach new groups of people living in the UK and find better ways to prevent, diagnose and treat chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes, dementia, among others.
Key Companies For DNA Sequencing Market Report:
- Perkin Elmer
- Roche Holdings SA
- Siemens AG
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Genia Corporation
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Pacific Biosciences
- Johnson & Johnson
- Deep Genomics, Inc.
- Life Technologies, Illumina
- Thermo Scientific
- Hamilton Thorne Biosciences
- General electricity company
- Siemens Healthineers GmbH
- A myriad of genetics
- Bayer Company
- Coulter Beckman
The Special Requirement DNA Sequencing Market report is also available for the region below:
- Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Get a full report @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/healthcare/dna-sequencing-market
View related reports:
- Contact Center Software Market Size expected to reach USD 59.86 billion in 2028
- Bioinformatics market reach $24.07 billion globally by 2028
- Pea Protein Market the size will reach USD 1025.01 million, worldwide by 2027
- Milk Protein Hydrolyzate Market Size will reach $1.67 billion globally by 2028
- Conformal Coatings Market expected to reach 1257.6 Mn by 2028
- clinical microbiology market expected to reach USD 7691.4 million by 2028
- Genome Sequencing Market Size, Share, Growth and Trends to 2028
- Global Next Generation Sequencing Market expected to reach USD 26,762.5 million by 2027
- Gene therapy market By Therapy Type (Somatic, Germline), By Vector Type (Non-Viral Vectors, Viral Vectors), By Application (Cancer Diseases, Monogenic Diseases, Infectious Diseases, Cardiovascular Diseases), Industry Analysis, Trends & Forecast, 2021 -2027
i-Factor: live market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our seal guaranteed to keep our customers ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform provides real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, custom regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision-making agile, reliable, and holistic. Sign up for a free trial here @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Brandessence market research publishes market research reports and market intelligence produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. The Brand Essence Market Research report will be most suitable for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs and managers, governments, agencies, organizations and PhD students. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Blog: Next Generation Sequencing Companies
Follow us: LinkedIn
Mr. Vishal Sawant
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162